The dual-band wireless adapter ASUS PCE-AC88 driver provides connection of devices of IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless standards at a frequency of 2.4 and 5 GHz, and also allows you to expand the capabilities of the wireless adapter of a desktop computer or laptop. Data transmission is carried out at speeds up to 1000 (2.4 GHz) and 2167(5GHz) Mbit/s.
The ASUS Ai Radar function provides improved Wi-Fi network performance. By intelligently determining the location of connected devices, the PCE-AC88 converts a weak omnidirectional signal into a strong unidirectional one, which provides a higher data transfer rate.
The four removable antennas of the adapter can be installed either directly on its mounting bracket, or on the supplied external base with a magnetic base. In the latter case, it is possible to flexibly select the location for the antennas in order to achieve the most confident reception and transmission of the wireless signal.
Safety from mechanical failure of the device is due to the built-in aluminum cooling radiator.
- Wireless dual-band adapter;
- Works in two Wi-Fi frequency bands 2.4 and 5 GHz;
- Data transfer rate up to 3.1 Gbit/s;
Signal modulation: 1024QAM;
- The speed of data transmission technology NitroQAM™:
– 802.11 b/g/n/ac: channel down to 1000 Mbps, uplink up to 1000 Mbps (20/40MHz);- 802.11 a/n/ac: channel down to 2167 Mbps, uplink up to 2167 Mbps (20/40/80MHz);
- 4 R SMA antennas;
- Compatible with all IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac devices;
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption modes;
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows® 10.
Asus PCE AC88 driver download
You can get all kinds of drivers for ASUS PCE-AC88 from Supportsasus.com site. To download the drivers ASUS PCE-AC88 on this site please download directly on the link we have provided in the table.